Real buddy's real story - 3 (Ali)

I know I have a lot of dreams but it was my dream how to achieve those dreams but when I look at his life, I know it's important to dream.

Iam SIDDUGP
Writer of yourforums platform

There is so much encouragement and pride in this special Real buddy's Real story series that is tearing me apart from different countries.

I thinking that this particular real buddy's real story series should not just be wrapped up in our India and I took decision and I set out to search for such life events in my worldwide friends life. So that's my friend's life story before you

Come on

Real buddy's real story with you

Third Real buddy is
             Ali

Proud to have you Ali

I would like to introduce my buddy
                     Ali
Screenplay writer, director, filmmaker from Iraq.

Ali was born in Iraq but his life in the seas between India and Iraq, I come to knows that there are problems and pains in every creature in the world.

Hobbies are like a friend to life. He also directed and produced his first short film in Iraq at an early age, in his early teens.

In 2018, he Directed a short film called Love with God and charmed it without any background history, but for that film alone he took responsibility for the entire film, from direction to compilation with his full potential.

It is very difficult to make a film without any background and no experience and only a few people can do it all. He is one of such persons. That's feathers and greatness on him.

As a director, he was the protagonist of the film, taking full responsibility for the film. He had no experience of filmmaking and had to see the hardships in every step. They had to face so much of it. The editing of that film was very important. Experience is very much important in filmmaking.

In my personal view, I keep an eye on my characters but he prefer the story more than the characters and characterization. It is an honor to be joined by a true director.

With love God, the film's original purpose wasn't to distract the entire shot. His decision to play the short film was so exciting, as there is usually music in all the films, but the quality of the music is also very good. He composed the music from the International Musicians for the production of music, which is to his credit.

Now he have landed on his own production banner for a variety of film production. We wish you every step of the way.

Ali hats off for that.

His real life message is
"If there is desire, nothing can be hindered. A man eats only when he is hungry. However, sailing and experiences can build real life. Experiences can lead to a longer life. Don't give up on your life anyway. Live and live and move everything as you wish".

Ali all the best for future projects
Definitely Iam Buzzing for your next projects.

Next real buddy's real story with another wonderful person

With your love
SIDDUGP

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳು

ಪ್ರಚಲಿತ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ಗಳು