How medical services in India? Eye opening experience in my own life

I am just writing it to everyone....

whoever is thinking, "Life is the same as old"... 

But do you really think that?

Here with you...

Mr. SIDDUGP 
Writer of yoursforum platform

As long as I am talking about two things, "Privatisation of life and tomorrow is not promised yet"..

Today, I am just here with loss of identity and sharing the story of injustice with my dad's death and taking our hope with evidential medical negligence. 

Exactly 6 months 1 day back...

I got one notification from the fasttag dept. I know that my parents were traveling somewhere... I was just curious, where they are going...

In the noon time...

I got a call from my nephew...
He said, "The doctor is saying to admit him".

I was clueless because my dad was like someone who always kept him under the blanket...

I asked him everything. He sent me the admission picture and I asked my nephew to admit him.

My nephew was confused. He had random thoughts but he managed to admit him.

I talked with my dad that evening. He told me, "I am doing absolutely well. Don't worry about me. Just do your work, don't come here. It would be heavy for you".

See, this is what true love looks like, because he knows, he was sick but still he was concerned about me..

The same night my nephew asked me to come as soon as possible. That hit me completely differently because my dad didn't call me at all. I was so tensed. 

In another part, In my workplace, one of my senior doctors mentally harshed me. She knows that, my dad was sick but she forced me to work... 

When I raised my voice, her ego burst out. I wish, she wouldn't go through this anywhere in her life. Or she deserves to be in it then she will understand the value of true human connection.

I am not pseudofeminist. But when it comes to situations, everybody should respect regardless of gender... 

I dunno, how I managed to go there because my senior doctor shouted at me even though she knew the condition I was going through. My mind was in hell.

I reached the hospital at night... I just entered the ICU and my dad was in bed. I was going towards my dad's bed but one of the nursing staff stopped me

He said, "There is one procedure going with that patient."

I asked him, "what's the procedure." but he asked me to go out. I just went out.

In that area, there were no physician and doctors at that time. Who is under the training and students were experimenting on my dad's body.

I have one question, if you are truly aspiring to be a good physician, you should have some sense to respect your patient body. Giving anesthesia and experimenting horribly on someone's life and one family hopes. 
Is that fair enough to earn your money on someone's grave?. Shame on them... 

That physician, who is a so-called experienced and famous doctor, he didn't inform any of the procedure to my family. That doctor was experienced and good enough right?, he should have some sense to explain the pros and cons right?.

The next morning, I went to my dad's bed, my dad woke up but he was tired. He got injured and his veins were punctured everywhere because as I mentioned, he was an experimental thing for training purposes without a physician and without our consent.

He wasn't aware about anything because he was on anesthesia. I told my dad, "Pappa.. everything will be okay". 

And that day, I came back to my home, my mom was lonely and was in the hospital... 

At midnight, His blood pressure started dropping. Hospital staff informed my mom informally. My mom started crying that night. I dunno, how I faced that night... So many thoughts were hitting me sharply...

I went to the hospital in the afternoon. My dad wasn't eating anything, he had tremors. He was shivering. His blood pressure was dropping. His bed monitor was showing abnormalities. I asked the nurse there, and she said, "It's not his monitor, we connected the next bed monitor."

They pooled me, How is it possible to connect someone's monitor in a patient private room. Especially in ICU. This is how they played my dad's death...

I requested them to please look after him. But there were no response because educated trained nurses were just doing it for the sake of money. 
Should I blame her? Should I blame the doctor who is supposed to take care of patients? Or should I blame the hospital?

In the evening, my dad's blood pressure was undetectable but they didn't inform, I can sense that, it's very important to protect patients before informing but is that fair enough to simply sit for an hour and do the drama of treating patients. 

I rushed into the ICU, There was one doctor who didn't know how to talk, who was talking uselessly. He knew that, I am a doctor but still he was using very informal words with me. I failed to stand there because I wasn't able to tolerate his stupidity. 

I was praying to Baba very hard. I feel that, only hospital walls listen to sincere prayers in the world... 

That's true... I fell completely because I was out of my mind so I called one of my nearby friends, I was begging him to come but he had excuses. 

At that time, I felt very strongly, there is no true bond, who promised you to be with you no matter what... And nobody's gonna be with you, when you have a low phase. 

The duty doctor asked permission for intubation. My dad's whole life, he didn't get an blood pressure issues but they simply clamied that, he got seizure. It was hell joke for me.
Still, I asked doctor to get a CT scan and the same night, they gave reference to neurologist, I talked with neurologist. I told him clearly then he got convinced the truth. I wanna say this, if you are not aware of medicine, this people gonna make you pool easily. 

In the evening, my dad was intubated 

That night was horrible, I wasn't getting sleep, my mind was running behind so many thoughts. I dunno, I called one of my close friends, still now, I dunno, why I called him? He was in the midst but he attended the call. I rushed him to explain the things... He was far away but he managed to contact his friends in the hospital. He tried his best. He did it. His friend came to ICU and he saw the scenario. I dunno, how strong I was to stand there to look at my dad. Maybe I wasn't feeling anything in hospital space because of the truth I claimed in the white apron.. 

In the night, I went to my dad's bed, he was intubated and he was tied with the bandage, I can barely see his eyes, his eyes were wet. Full of tears, I didn't have words to tell him. He held my hand very tightly. He wasn't allowing me to go out. He was trying to tell me something but he can't. He was crying, his tears were coming out. I didn't expect that moment anywhere in my life. 

I told him one thing, "Pappa, don't worry, definitely we will go to our home tomorrow and you will get better as early as. We will talk, we will laugh, we will scratch all the untold jokes." he just waved his head. I came out with a heavy heart. 

It was midnight 1:10 am. The hospital nurse called me, I rushed with no feelings, I was anxious, and she asked me to pay the bill in the midnight, I didn't get the thing like paying a bill in the midnight without any prior information.

Again in the night around 3:40 am she called me to pay the lab bills, I was confused at the same time I was anxious. What happened with my dad. 

In the morning, one of the patients died suddenly. His mother was crying like hell. Because whatever it is, her child is always her child. 

Around 6.30 am, the nursing staff called my father in law, and they informed him that the patient's condition is very bad. 

He came out and started discussing taking my dad into home. 

I went to the ICU around 7:30 am. 
The nursing staff was sitting and chit chatting freely... I went directly to my dad's bed, there is no one near to my dad's bed, my dad's body was exposed, his ECG base line was flat, all the vitals are zero, there were no carotid pulsation, and I screamed, and all nursing staff came to my dad's bed. They were managing me like, still he is alive, I told them clearly, I am a causality doctor, I deal with the same cases everyday basis, so just clear the body and give it to us...

They blackmailed me, because if a patient attender raises the voice against negligence, it is considered a lawful offence. There were no doctors all night, there were no physician where my dad admitted under. 

They marked all the remaining bills, They asked me to pay it first, I requested at least prepare the body, they refused to do it before the bill. The hospital pharmacy lacked materials. They aren't giving NOC. We waited, we struggled. We cried but we were nothing.

Finally we all managed to bring his body to my home. 

I was semiconscious for the whole 3 days, I don't know anything happened all the straight 3 days. 

I am just telling my one story, I shouldn't take the hospital name here because these things are very common in that hospital because money can buy the justice easily but I am just giving it in my Guru hand, who always stands for the truth and justice, One day, whoever neglected all the situation, they will get paid off badly...

I am ashamed of myself because I didn't give justice to my dad's death. Who didn't give up on his life in his whole journey....

Life is not the same everyday...
You think, you will live better tomorrow but who made the promise to have a better life tomorrow. 

After this, I lost hope in living a meaningful life because one day, everybody will gonna die. We don't need to be struck with the judgement no matter what...

I am hoping that, my dad is seeing me from the sky. He pouring his love one and another form. I hope that, his whole journey brought him peace....

(Telling to my dad from below)
I wish, you don't deserve to live on the earth, where your life is filled with all sorts of toxicity. You found the peace... I don't want you to come to earth again and anywhere...

I pray for that, your soul sees my guru above and let's my guru give his peace and love to find the true salivation for life. 

I wanna tell everyone, if you really have time to live better, please do it today and this moment, because you don't have time to live. 

Be kind, don't know, you can meet someone, whoever you ghost. Because you are not sure, you will meet them tomorrow. Thank them. Tell them, you admire the way they are. Just be kind. 

I thank all the folks and folklore, for showing me the truth of life by not standing for the humanity and human share values.

Life is easy but choose, who choose you everyday and every moment. Sometimes it's better to give up on friendship or relationship, whoever give up on you easily.

With your love
Mr. SIDDUGP

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳು

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ

Thanks for showing your love and support... yours siddugp

ಪ್ರಚಲಿತ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ಗಳು