Wonderful person should do

14 days to goo.....
Not so much life. Living empty-handed with no work. Never listen to the story of those wandering outside.
What we need to know about the outside world is that we do not understand the situation of our country.
So how do these days last?
Yes, I understand then.
That there is still so much to learn.

Iam SIDDUGP
Writer of yourforums platform

We tend to think of our country as unique b'coz we often look for other people in the world. That happiness is unspoken. This time I will explain about the things that a wonderful person should do In corona scene.

It was already 2 weeks since India arrived. Corona's records r increasing as the days go by bt we have forgotten what we stumbled upon. If we left the direction we started, we would be in normal condition today.

There has been a significant decline in the condition of our country’s economy and socialization. I am a 2007 batch IAS officer working in the north of Bangalore. Mr. Ramnivas septi sir he got. I am in a hurry to question him b'coz there r increasing reports of cops shouting from day to day.

"Sir, Daily Corona's record is growing so when will India get it?"

His answer was simple
"Freedom is only possible when a citizen performs his duty fully." He said.

"So do we still have to do something?"
I asked

"Many of our people are not doing as well as they should. We still have to tell people about the Quarantine and Curfew."
He said

"Sir... Why" I needed an answer.

"Curfew and Quarantine r very different between them. Curfew is our duty to be there bt Quarantine is not our role. People have to accept it and serve it for themselves and their society. India is a lockdown but it has not come. Very ironic. " He said

I didn't understand what to say anymore

I thought to myself,
"Yes. Do we still have something to do?" Bt as a ordinary person, I did not see anything at that moment bt when I thought of myself as a person in this society, I realized that what I was doing was full of learning.

Think at that moment, I belong to a team of volunteers that PM Modiji has published. When I thought of something that would benefit me, I knew that I was full and that I would be fully involved if I was instructed to be aware of it.

What can we do between all of these things for ourselves and for our society, for many people around us? 
Tell them about hand washing and their misconceptions about spreading the disease. As human beings we have done so much as we have done.

If we simply sit around and realize that the world is suffering from corona, we forget about the many things that need to be done in our lives. Don't forget that this world wants u all. There r unique ideas in every head of the world. Don't forget that any one of those ideas is powerful enough to introduce u to this world. These days the holiday is lost as a holiday. If u make an effort to find the right person for u, u will emerge. There is nothing we can learn from seeing anyone else. U r no less than anyone else, love urself and take urself as a role model. The world is ready to invite wonderful people like u.

Don't kill like that awesome guy in u. Let him grow up. Thousands of people have lived a life that is not urs these days. Live ur life for urself these days. I believe u r making urself a wonderful person in the present moment.....

With ur love
SIDDUGP

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳು

ಪ್ರಚಲಿತ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ಗಳು