ChangeS and Change

What I'm thinking about is changes and change. Aren't the two the same for me? I thought for a moment how simple it was but for me as a ordinary person I felt the same bt when I changed the page for a while I felt that there was a difference between the two.

Iam SIDDUGP
Writer of yourforums platform

It is one of the truth change and changes that have been lost in life. Many think differently. My current purpose is to state the kind of thoughts that exist. Come and learn about ChangeS and Change

I was still young. My mind was so ripe at the time that I was not mature enough to make decisions. It was then that I had to make a very important decision in my life. I can now proudly say that it was the most important decision to make both live and life.

Now, think according to urself.

U think "what to do when u have a decision about both ur live and ur life."
(Please keep ur eye on ur age.)

When life is a question, as ordinary people, we r raised from the ordinary when we answer. When I stand up for my life, I start thinking. I had two choices.
Change
Changes

I have had to change thousands of things as changes, but between all of them, change has become the norm b'coz change is the inevitable counterpart. The only change I have made to the thousand has changed my entire life.

What was that decision? I am unable to explain this time b'coz I see that decision is a decision on my live and life.

Don't lose urself by making too many things to Changes b'coz all those changes disturb ur peace. Change comes unexpectedly in your life. Then u have no choice. That's the way ur life will give u. If used properly, remember that its destination is only a blessing.

This issue of ChangeS and change is so complicated b'coz when I think of the very intelligentsia I have discussed, both social and spiritual, when I think about things, they are only meaningful but the way of explaining them is still unknown to me.

It is my belief that u can reach the boundaries of ur mind if you think so.

With ur love ...
SIDDUGP

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳು

ಪ್ರಚಲಿತ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ಗಳು