Real buddy's real story - 11 (Suhanth)

The worst feeling in the world is when you can’t love anyone else because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it but Only time can heal your broken heart. Just as only time can heal broken arms and legs but you should know that Some things break your heart but fix your vision.

Iam Mr. SIDDUGP
Writer of yourforums platform

In three words, I have learned about life is,  IT MOVE ON So lemme introduce a folk, one who make sense of life after heartbreak...

Come on

Real buddy's real story with you

Eleventh Real Buddy is
      Mr. Suhanth

Proud to have you Suhanth

We are all broken, that’s how the light gets in But the happiest smiles hide the saddest thoughts. The only truth is don’t expect too much. In the end, You will be disappointed. Here is folk, One who not walk out of a breakup by empty handed. His breakup teaches a lesson. He found himself.

Mr. Suhanth
IT worker
From - Andra Pradesh (India) 

Shit happens, You know? It's just young people, It's normal and honestly, Who gives a shit?. The hardest part was talking about it afterwards because when you talk about other people, It affects them in ways you can't predict.

He was happy about his life. He got Secure job and independent too but somewhere life put question mark. What next?, That's How life take you into another turn. 

In his graduation, He found love of his life. After that life seems like so much joyful and colourful but I dunno, what's the permanent thing is?, All the beautiful things gradually, day by day shuttering down. If it's expected, nothing seems painful but when promises and trust's are broken, It literally feels like darken dark

Somewhere he felt like something was missing from his life. It's not joy or time. He wasn't ready to enjoy his routine life. One fine day, he received the message, "It won't work anymore". That small message felt like his heart has been torn out of his chest.

I believe that, Love is the strongest and most fragile thing we have in life. Nothing is ever for sure, but when something in love doesn't work from the beginning, it's never gonna work. Don't push it. 

There are many stages of grief. It's sad, something coming to an end. It cracks you open, in a way cracks you open to feeling. When you try to avoid the pain, It creates greater pain. It's okay to be depressed, anxious and everything is okay but untill when?? Yeahh.. ofcourse everything is not okay untill you decide to make a babystep towards reality.

One fine day, he met his old school friend. I think that was destinated. He had talk with her and he got lot of questions despite of answers. As far as me, when u start asking question u will start realising lot of deep things. His talk with her is stage of realisation. Lot of people hesitate to open up about their own struggle but if they do, their problem seems so small in front of world.

I found one beautiful sentence in between their conversation is, "You don't need to worry about anything. You just need to be open up. You don't believe that, No matter what, someone will help you to overcome situation. They will show you, Your life is valid and worthful"

When he was going through a bit of a heartbreak, He said to a friend, 'Wow, this really hurts!' And she said to him, 'That just shows you what your capacity for loving is.' He would rather have his heart broken a thousand times than never to love at all. We have so much love to give. We aren't empty of love. We are full of love.

When he was first going through his breakup, someone said to him, 'It will take you half as long as you were in the relationship before you will feel better.' And he wanted to knock them out cold across the table. Because, of course, he was in agony. And the last thing he wanted to think was that he was gonna stay that way for a long time. But interestingly enough, it is over and he finally feel like cool. He feel better.

He didn't know how to and didn't want to disappoint a lot of people. He is being honest here and I hope you respect his courage because this isn't easy to go through. But I do know that we have to follow our heart. He never had the intention of hurting anybody and he accept full responsibility for his actions and decisions, and for taking everyone on this journey with him. It just didn't turn out to be the fairy tale he had so badly hoped for.

it was a bad relationship. It was an embarrassing breakup. I think the thing that he have learned is that a bad love experience is no reason to fear a new love experience but you have to be very honest at every single stage with the person about how you have been hurt and hopefully they will be supportive about whatever it is that you have to go through. Everybody has bad relationships and at the end of the day, they are just a great way to set yourself up for a good relationship.

I am not sure what the future holds but I do know that we gonna be positive and not wake up feeling desperate. As my pappa said 'siddu, it is what it is, it's not what it should have been, not what it could have been, it is what it is'. What a beautiful words these are. If I feel anxious about anything, I do refresh this words with kindness.

I used to think that what scared others was the idea of being abandoned until someone said to me, 'Only children can be abandoned. Adults can't be abandoned because we have a choice. Children don't have a choice.' So I started to rethink. 'OK, It's not that. What's the underlying thread that really scares us?' I think what scares me is not having the courage to reach my full potential.

When people get in your face and say, 'This will pass, "You think, Are they crazy?". I am never gonna feel any better than I feel right this minute. And nothing's ever gonna make sense again. And I still have moments where Iam like, 'Nothing's ever gonna make sense again.

His life message is
"It's what life handed me and Iam OK with it. I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they are right, You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. Once you are back on your feet, If you ever make it back on your feet. That's the ultimate achievement. I was so scared of ever being alone and I think, conquering that fear was actually bigger than any other transition that I had. I woke up and I just knew I was over it. It was a different day. I felt different. I didn't feel lonely. I felt like I wanted to get up and be in the world. That was a great, great feeling. You can't do a meditation on death and stay in a situation that's not authentic. It made me examine where I was in my union and in my life and to have discussions about making changes. It was hard to imagine I would ever walk down the home again. All of a sudden you have to find life by yourself. Once you do that, you feel complete and that's the only time you can truly fall in love again, and give yourself over completely to another person".

I wish you all the best Suhanth for your great future...

Stay tune

Next real buddy's real story with another wonderful person

With your love
Mr. SIDDUGP

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳು

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ

Thanks for showing your love and support... yours siddugp

ಪ್ರಚಲಿತ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ಗಳು