Real buddy's real story - 10 (Dr. Millena)

It’s easy to say you are over someone if you aren’t seeing them. The challenge is to look them in the eye and see their smile and hear their voice and still be able to say “this is not what I want anymore.” but I realised that time when I heard that my childhood wasn't normal at all. 

Iam Mr. SIDDUGP
Writer of yourforums platform

I don’t think people understand how stressful it is to explain what’s going on in your head when you don’t even understand it yourself so lemme introduce a folk who gonna explore the sense of making...

Come on

Real buddy's real story with you

Teenth Real Buddy is
         Dr. Millena

Proud to have you Millena

I met people, who are so depressed and fearful eventually I consider myself too. I saw their flaws and even I experienced it too. We never ready to accept that, We have problems. It's not about only physical aggression. We should consider mental health too. Here is person, One who point out her problem as depression and tackle it in great way so Lemme introduce my buddy to Globe 

Dr. Millena
Physiotherapist
From - Brazil (North American)

Everybody life isn't same at all. Everybody life isn't start from early twenties. Her life is started from like that only. Her childhood wasn't easy and everyday she gone through trauma not only physical aggression but mentally too.

I don't believe people, I see them, I say hey too them, I wish them good, I pray for them and I just make myself clear that, Nothing is permanent even my life too but If it's considerable. Then, there is question, everybody have temporary life but 
Still, There is quarrel? 
Still, There is heartbreak?
There is sadness?

Everybody say Iam gonna screw up but even we never consider this too shall pass. Every people is not same. Every people get pleasure from different things, consider drug, alcohol, sex and bullying. I feel pretty about people who are bullying others. People never bullying others. They harm themselves. Even She has gone through same incidents. She bullied by her classmates in school. To Whom she considered has youth minds and gonna do something great in this world. 

On considering her family, Everyone doesn't get perfect family and she had issues with her family and there was always cold war between her and family. Her family never ready to feed her. Parent's were right, not children. Children could say anything, Arriety knew and enjoy saying it knowing always they were safe and wrong..

This all her childhood incidents put her into prison of inferiority and fear, We call it as depression. It is a state of darkness. Lemme tell you something. The way of living is accepting the present deeds and clearing the obstacles of the future path...

Day by day, she is trying to seek yoga. It helps to connect her mind and body. She chants mahamrityunjaya mantra every night (Mahamrityunjaya Mantra is a verse belongs to Rig Veda and It prevents untimely death, fears and heals holistically). Even she does Ganesh rituals. 

Do you know, what's the result?
Gradually, she felt lightness, she find herself getting connected with nature. She broke the wall of inferiority through Hinduism. 

Iam truly and proudly Indian and Iam belongs to Hinduism. I never consider, Hinduism as a religion but ofcourse it is the way of accepting ourselves. Hinduism mentioned about guru brings moksha and guru is not only finding in others. Everything will be guru to person, One who is ready to accept it. I do rituals to person who considerd as god to world. I feel connectivity with him when I sat with him. 

I found her becoming strong women now. A strong woman knows she has enough strength for the journey but a woman of strength knows that, it is in the journey where she will become strong.

Her life message is
"Help yourself. Nobody comes and tell you, 'You are awesome', without accepting yourself as amazing. Repeat with me, "You are beautiful, You are amazing and you are greatly enough". Don't allow your past to tackle you. You aren't alone at all. World is with you. You aren't surrounded by people who make you sad. Explore yourself. You are very powerful person. Don't put your happiness in others pocket. It's shame of ourselves. Let people do whatever they want and even you do whatever you want. Only thing is don't allow people to treat you like taken for granted. Explore, enjoy yourself. world will be the best thing to live after the wall of darkness..".

I wish you all the best Dr. Millena for your great future...

Stay tune

Next real buddy's real story with another wonderful person

With your love
Mr. SIDDUGP





ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳು

ಪ್ರಚಲಿತ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ಗಳು