Real buddy's real stroy - 7 (Goga)

Some people work to be happy. Some people go to the gym to be happy. Some people build wealth to be happy. Can you see a pattern here? Everyone wanna be happy in life. Only the path they use is different. In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. If you spend your life working, sleeping, and doing the basics. It means you just wasted your precious life but after seeing this person my perception was changed.

Iam SIDDUGP
Writer of yourforums platform

We only have one life, so don’t waste it. Do something you really want to do and stop being afraid of losing things that you have never actually had. It’s okay not to understand life. I don’t think anyone fully understands it. But our journey consists of attempts to understand at least a small part of it and this never-ending search is what makes life extremely exciting so let's have exciting story with you..

Come on

Real buddy's real story with you

Seventh Real Buddy is
           Goga

Proud to have you Goga

Do you know what's the most beautiful thing in your life. Just try to fall in love with your life. With every achievement and every failure. With every lover and every enemy. It’s a long and hard way to the ultimate happiness, but you will make it easier by enjoying every second of it. Live your life the way you want it. It’s not your father’s life, it’s not your friend’s journey. You have to decide what to do with your precious time and how to use it. Free yourself, and you will find peace so lemme introduce a folk, who knows exact meaning of standing up... 

Mr. Goga
Journalist and content creator 
From - Tbilisi, Georgia (United State of America)

Everytime and every steps aren't good in our life. Some times we will experience ups or downs, success or defeat, win or loss, appreciation or blame. But end of the time we will learn a great message from that.

Goga had gone through his biggest problems but that's not defined his strength. He failed to recognise his strength in his problems but he didn't fall in that. He decided to stands back then he regained his strength. Thinking is not solution but work for it. It's great way to define our own strength. 

Being journalist, he loves to with community. He ready to take part in community issues. He knew the world very well.

To me, His hindi sounds incredible. Still I dunno Hindi but great thing is hearing our own language from other country folk. it's just mind blowing and stunning.

Goga belongs to Georgia but he showing his great love and respect towards india. That's great honour to each and every Indian in world. 

Personally as I know him. He is amazing musician, he will mere in that. Actually I admire his musical tunes and I wishing you great things for your great passion in music.

One day Goga said to me. Love and joy means everything which is connected to LOVE by HEART. That's great thing to me because everything not connected by heart. Goga living his life in his great way. He meant Love your life but with your present. That's warning we should have with love. It show's that, level of consciousness in world. Because we will share our love but it only worthy when we will be strong enough to perceive that love in present scenario.

His life message is

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream and Discover. I have missed more than shots in my shoots. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I stand. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. When everything seems to be going against me. I remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. Stand for your fears and discover your great self then only you will break your stereotypical thoughts. Life is unpredictable. Every problems come through our own fears and if you wanna break your problem. You should be bold about yourself. Choose anything in your life and be greatful for that. It's not your strength to be weak but it's your strength to be strong. Strongness and weakness are choice. If you wanna be strong choose great thing but if you wanna be weak you will. Choice is yours. To me, Journalism is not about reporting things or something else. Journalism is great filed to make public aware about their own circumstances. Go big or go with flow. Love yourself and be dangerous to make a great decision".

I found great strength within myself. When I come to know that, Iam bigger than my own fears and problems.

I wish you all the best Goga... For your great future and journalism...

Lot of love and great wishes form my beautiful India..

Stay tune

Next real buddy's real story with another wonderful person

With your love
SIDDUGP

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳು

ಪ್ರಚಲಿತ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ಗಳು