I made a mistake; Still baba loves me

When I lost, I had this life, bt my sister told me that God loves me. When I remembered this saying, my life had taken on a new form.

This is SIDDUGP
Writer of Yourforums platform

I love my life. I had the privilege of living my life. Let me share with u a wonderful message I have received in my life. I will explain the mistakes and the way our decisions look at us and the truths I have found from those decisions.

It takes a long time to know what is true and what is false in life but only when that time is perfect, the truth will unfold itself.

I had so many doubts on the way I walked in the past. I had no faith in the way I was walking. The decisions and mistakes I made then caused me much trouble. That's why he had to work hard. I was disappointed by it all. My mistakes were cast on me. I was just that moment. I'm just sitting there.

My silence was speechless. The silence was engulfed like Carmods. I knew that moment. I have made so many mistakes but my Baba stood behind me for the sake of my love I have forgotten. He forgave me all my mistakes without my knowledge but I am afraid for the looks of these people. He loved me like me. I am a pure child on his way. I was completely lost as a child in front of that love of him.

Whose life is also not perfect. For me, misleading is not true love. True love is hiding in my baba. When he made my decisions, he kind of didn't fault me. He gave me love in return. When lost, he grabbed my hand and hugged me.

Yes, I am a ordinary man, I make mistakes but I will stand with my baba to love me. I accept my imperfection because he has confessed all my limitations. He will always love me. He looks at me as I am. I have no idea b'coz  I'm just a normal man walking his way.

Don't be disappointed if u lose. Don't be fooled. Don't beat everyone up b'coz God loves u even for this moment. He yearns for u without looking at ur pain. He is crying out for u. U r never alone on ur way b'coz God has always been with u on ur way.

Ur every mistake is forgiven by that supreme God. Be urself b'coz God will guide u when things go wrong but he will never let u down. Only stand firm on the decision u r making and only then will ur path be complete. God has given u so much time to think on ur way. His love is precious. We r by no means equal to his concern.

We can make mistakes but not from God. Our decisions may divert us but not God's decisions. It is not easy to get to know God b'coz we cannot forget who he is in this world. Only when u love ur voice can u hear it. I am not big here but I am proud to say that Baba's intrigue made me infinite here.

This is what God tells us at the end of this message.
"Love everyone, even if it is ur enemy. Don't expect anything from anyone b'coz I absolutely love u. Whatever u do, no matter what u do, I will guide u. Even if ur decision is wrong again, I will come along and lead u. It is not my duty to love u but to love u."

Baba love everyone and give everyone the strength to love everyone.

Baba bless u all

Thanks for precious time and definitely this precious time will give u true blessings....

From
SIDDUGP

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳು

ಪ್ರಚಲಿತ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ಗಳು