WAY OF FORGIVENESS

Life is not about what we thought. Life is all about what we perceive. Life is beautiful and that moment of life, I just realised life is beautiful with true meaning of happiness.

I am SIDDUGP
Writer of Yourforums platform

This time, I just come up with a beautiful word forgiveness. First up all, I want to thank my sister. One who guided me like anything.
I want to explain,
How forgiveness relived my all barriers?
How forgiveness make anyone to bless one?

There are about ten people standing around us and behaving differently. Our unbelief can be his weapon. Life goes on in so many ways and takes many forms. It is okay to seek everything in everyone, as the folly of folly is to think that everyone is ours.

We can expect two things in life. The way our lives can stand on us is that we want our lives to be completely upon ourselves. It was a ray of a hundred rays that I knew was going away. We are intentionally forgiveness.

We are not alone in our way of life. God is always with us on our way. He answers our every prayer. He looks after our every question, because no one is our enemy. They are all bodies with different minds. We can stretch a good posture when we are full of forgiveness in that body.

Every time we make a mistake, we easily accept forgiveness. We cannot accept it when someone else makes a mistake. The barrier is too low for us. All we want in this life is to live a good life, and it is up to us to fix it if it happens.

My sister spoke a good word to me
God weeps with us in our weeping. He is very kind. We forgive our every mistake but we only forgive ourselves. They are dying in the same hateful smoke. Forgiveness is not for anyone else, for ourselves, for what we need to do, for our own comfort.

Yes, My sister's words are true. The life I saw and the life she found was very different but the truth in her words made me feel great. I knew that moment. My life is so beautiful. I am so happy when I willingly admit to all my mistakes and forgive myself. Life is everything. Love it all but forgive it anyway. Forgiveness is not for everyone, for you, for your laugh, for your progress.....

This is not a story, but a fact that is forgotten by many people in life. If we want forgiveness, we must first learn to forgive, not to blame someone else. When I embrace this fact in my life, I do not wish anyone bad luck. Laughter, the true meaning of happiness, is moving under God. He loves us and can pray for us.

Love, pray, it's the only voice that can hear God directly. We can love God only if we pray for everyone to be happy. Love your life and if your way of life is wrong then sorry, our life is complete. Do not forget that there is a thousand miles of history in the past, no matter how many steps you took.....

Thanks for your time

Yours SIDDUGP.....







ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳು

ಪ್ರಚಲಿತ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ಗಳು