Ur choices make u model

I knew life was beautiful but I wasn't in the mood to experience it. I understood at that moment that life is a niche of change.

This is SIDDUGP
Writer of Yourforums platform

I want to share about transformation of life. I will describe the kind of things that are going to happen in life today. Let me tell u about this kind of life.

I was then admitted to college. As far as I know, some people made bad decisions without their knowledge. I noticed them but I was not able to make any question about their decisions. As the days passed, their decisions became their hobbies and now all those hobbies are now part of their lives.

In this case they had two options.
1. Getting what one wants,
2. Getting another desired way.

There are so many gaps between these two. If one is just for the sake of fleeting pleasure, another will be the foundation of eternal happiness. It is true that the options were ahead of them and most importantly they were in the mood to make those choices. The whole situation is giving us a good lesson and experience that we do not know, and if we think that another has come to make us evil, it will certainly not destroy us.

This is not to say that u should stay clean in life and don't want anything like that. Put a place behind every desire u desire. Ur life has given u so much. If u want to give something to that life, give it a good place and let it be respected by all.

I Will finish this story with some of my words. Life is not standing water. I was so happy when I fulfilled my little vows. That moment made sense to me. I have grown up to be a good go-to person when life changes and all my decisions rest on choices. I am glad I gave my life a better place than my life gave me. Love life and make ur life the right way.

Thanks for ur time
Thanks for showing ur love towards the transformation of ur life.....

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳು

ಪ್ರಚಲಿತ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ಗಳು