Find the happiness; Within yourself

Everyone said,
"What a nonsense u doing?",
I just become quite but smiled and moved with the same smile on my face. My smile was not changed because of the comments or blames but I recall my magic.

I am SIDDUGP,
Writer of yourforums platform.

I want to share a magic about finding the happiness. It's not only about my story, It's story of everyone.

My journey is not about finding the success or big hit, Actually my story is about finding the happiness within myself. 

When I was kid, I felt so many thinks as "Why all people's are suffering from sadness?"
"Why they all are unhappy?"
U also just think this,
my question is correct,
"Why all people's are too sad or unhappy about their life?"
When I think about this matter, I come to know that, 'it's karma.'
what actually they did.
Yes, it's true.
I took 2 years to observe the
"How karma will works? "

One fine day,
midnight, I just wake up and think about
"SIDDU, it's a way to express ur gratitude towards life?,"
I said, 'yes!'
u also think about this,
gratitude comes from heart but not comes for any needs or favors.

But my mind again questioning me.         "SIDDU, Really it's true?."
This time seriously I think over that.

But my thinking process is again changed. 

One fine day, I went to Guru nivas. That day, I didn't take any decision but my mind strongly said to me,
"SIDDU, This is ur time."

I just went to visited the Guru nivas and back to my home but I felt so tired and slept. suddenly, I heard some people's quarrel between them, They spoke too worst, loudly and the quarrel became more serious.

Very carefully, I observed everything.
I thought,
People's are really don't care about anyone. They actually care about their body apart from their soul.
Yes, This is true.
I got answer.

Why people's are soo sad or unhappy about their life?
My mind approaches the answer
"Everyone protect their body from everything but they never care about their soul. All miseries comes from soul and soul is main base of the karma."

This is not just thought or saying, It's real truth. Same time, I went to Baba temple and listen my inner voice. I thought about Spiritual awakening and that made me so strongest to deal the heavy thoughts like this.

Our all miseries comes from karma only. A greatest solution is give a time to ur soul. Actual happiness is just become more peaceful. Life is all about everything like sad, miseries, unhappiness, uncomfortable but apart from this all.
We all have a choice to select the happiness as option. Without this all, Life is imperfect and defective.

Take one deep breath and it's enough to pass this moment. Just walk out and believe in the process. Finding the soo many things are not really necessary to ur life. Everything is setup only. Give a time to process. Believe in the magic like, "How I wondered about baba transformed my thought process."
Just believe, u don't need any extra energy to believing. Just believe and said to urself "I am enough for myself."

Stand front of the mirror and observe ur eyes rapidly, eventually u got ur inner beauty and that's ur happiness and that's ur courage to doing the thinks.

I want to conclude my story with few lines,
"Life is not about, How much u achieve or succeed, money, fame and nothing, Life is about, How do u lead ur qualitative life.
Happiness always within u, It's option to choose in ur life. U want to cry, cry but don't blame ur life b'coz u only forget to take a step towards the happiness, Keep ur life simple, meditate as much as possible, Listen ur inner voice, Take care ur soul, Believe in process, Don't forget u r one and gift of Baba. Move ahead".

My life thought me,
'A real happiness is not about others or pleasing other, Real happiness is being myself, Being a peaceful in everyone doing gossiping, Being a quite in nonsense company, Being a cute in my own way, Being a smart in choosing the people's, Being a kind hearted in change the choices, Being a warm in moving with my own idea's.'

Thanks for sharing ur time.
This is ur story
And
I hope
Ur story begins here
With
Ur SIDDUGP.....

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳು

  1. U want to cry, cry but don't blame ur life b'coz u only forget to take a step towards the happiness these lines takes one person to another world... Everyone blames life bcz of their mistake.. but no one thinks about what good they did to ask life about happiness ...superb lines n very good story with good msg ...keep it up ....ಭರವಸೆಯೆ ಬದುಕಿನ ನಿಜವಾದ ನಡೆ ...😊

    ಪ್ರತ್ಯುತ್ತರಅಳಿಸಿ

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ

Thanks for showing your love and support... yours siddugp

ಪ್ರಚಲಿತ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ಗಳು